Why Yahoo Mail not working on Android Phone?
Since, decade Yahoo has lets its users access its mailing services in the most perfect manner. Users can also access Yahoo mail on the go via mobile application. As Yahoo mail app is available for both leading operating systems such as for Android and iOS.
Android is also regarded as the world leader, when user base is considered. There are many yahoo mail users available who access their account with the help of android devices. But, due to one or the other reason, users face technical trouble while operating their Yahoo mail account on android phones. If you also face any kind of concern with your Yahoo mail app on android devices, then you need to follow troubleshooting steps for fixing them or you can also dial Yahoo customer service phone number.
Fix Issues with Yahoo Mail App on Android Devices
App Functionality Issue
- Your Yahoo Mail App, freezes, crashes or responds slow
- Make sure that you are using the latest version of Yahoo Mail and operating system
- Check if clearing the Cache and App Data fixes the problem
- Try force stop and restart the app
- It will refresh the active memory of the application
- Uninstall and Re-install the Yahoo Mail app
Sign in Problems in Yahoo Mail App
- Sign in problems can be caused due to following reasons
- On your computer
- Go to sign-in to your Yahoo Mail account
- Go to Profile Name > Account info > Account security
- Click on Phone numbers option and click the Add recovery phone number
- Enter your new phone number in the provided field
- Click Send SMS button
- You will receive an Account Key on your phone
- Enter the Key in the provided field
- Click Verify
- App Passwords
This is the genuine issue that might rise anytime. It may be due to technical problem or due to network failure. Hence, if this issue occurs users of Yahoo can attain immediate support and help from professionals. If you face this error or issue whenever connect problem occurs, you can feel free to connect with us via Yahoo contact number.