Fix Unwanted or Junk Emails in Yahoo Mail Box By Simple Steps
There are times, when we web users go through so many technical hindrances as well as sometimes unlimited emails even from unwanted people make one feel damn irritated. Hence right steps taken at right time is always preferred. Basically, what one needs to know is that web services at some point of time, definitely need proper assistance, so that it can provide you outstanding services anytime and from anywhere. Among so many outstanding services, users often get to enjoy emailing to a large extent. So the name yahoo, strikes when one talk about emailing for better experience. Hence, with all the services and offerings, users also receive Yahoo customer service instantly.
While accessing yahoo mail service, it is quite common that we users enjoy daily updates, new and enhanced version of emailing platform as well as so much more all together. The problems comes at one point of time is when, you receive as many as emails in your inbox, from so many senders whom you don’t even know, or you do not want their emails to interrupt you. Hence for this purpose, Yahoo! Mail provides you the facility to block the unwanted email addresses easily. So when the emails are being blocked, they will not come in your inbox and even the previously sent messages from those particular senders will also be removed by yahoo. One can also try the Yahoo customer care phone number if in any case they are unable to do this on their own.
Follow Easy Steps for Blocking Email Addresses in Yahoo
One can easily block those unwanted email addresses in their yahoo mail with easy to follow steps –
- Visit yahoo.com
- Click on Yahoo! Mail
- Sign in into your account by entering the username and password
- Now click on the ‘Mail’ tab on the left of the yahoo page.
- Search for the gear icon on the top right side of your yahoo email
- Place the cursor on the particular icon and scroll down to find the option for ‘Settings’
- Now Click on ‘Settings’ options and scroll down to the options which is appearing below
- You can select ‘Blocked addresses’ now.
- Now type those email addresses which you want to block
- Click on the ‘Block’ button and complete the process of blocking email addresses.
So, it’s so easy to follow these simple steps in order to block unwanted emails from several senders. Yahoo basically renders the amazing facility to block up to 500 email addresses or domains addresses on one yahoo mail account.
Once you place the email or domain addresses under the Block list, you won’t receive mails from those senders again.
- Get Quick Help By Troubleshooting Yahoo Email Issues
- Get Major Support From Yahoo Mail Customer Service Number
- Dynamic Yahoo Related Solutions Are Given By Yahoo Customer Service
- Yahoo Customer Service Number USA
- How to Get 24/7 Yahoo Customer Care Support?
- Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Glitches With the Help Of Yahoo Customer Service Experts
- Get Detailed Guide Through Experts In Fixing Yahoo Mail Not Working Error
- How To Contact A Representative At Yahoo?
- How Do I Contact Yahoo By Phone ?