Easiest Way To Create A Strong Password Follow These Steps
The best password is one that’s hard to crack and easy to remember. Nevertheless, some of the most commonly used passwords are ridiculously easy to guess, such as “password” or “123456”. Don’t let passwords like these give you ideas! Create a strong password instead.
Even if you do have a complex password, using one and the same password for all of your online accounts is dangerous. Imagine a hacker cracked that one password. To be safe, you should create a unique and difficult-to-crack password for all of your accounts.
So do you know how to create a good password? And how can you remember more than one of them? Here are some tips and tricks to maintain individual strong passwords for all of your online accounts.
Article Source – https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-strong-password-forget/
How to Create a Strong Password?
Since you’ll always have to remember at least one password, we’ll go over how to manually create a safe password first. Further down, we’ll also show you how to use a tool that can create almost uncrackable passwords and remember them for you.
The Characteristics of a Safe Password
Each password should meet the following criteria:
- You can’t find the password in a dictionary
- It contains special characters and numbers
- It contains a mix of uppercase and lowercase letters
- It contains at least 10 characters
- It can’t be easily guessed based on user information, such as a birthdate, postal code, or phone number
Note that some accounts won’t allow you to use special characters. In that case, you should increase the length and make the password as abstract as possible. Likewise, if the password length is limited to 6 or 8 characters, make sure you cover as many of the other points as possible.
How to Remember Your Password?
Even if you use a password manager, you’ll have to at least remember master password for that tool. Now how do you do that, while still following all of the criteria above? You start with something you can easily remember, a base password. Then you apply logical rules to alter your base password into something almost unrecognizable.
Create an Easy-to-Remember Base Password
Your base password could be based on a phrase, the name of a place, or a name and phone number. Now you can use several techniques to create a good base password that you will not forget. Here are some suggestions:
- Randomly replace letters with numbers (e.g. MakeUseOf becomes Mak3Us30f)
- Pick a sentence and reduce it to first letters of each word only (e.g. the Golden Rule “Do to others what you want them to do to you” becomes Dtowywttdty)
- Take a word and reverse spell it (e.g. technology becomes ygolonhcet)
The examples above are not particularly safe. While you won’t find any of the resulting base passwords in a dictionary, they are still failing other characteristics of a safe password.
So make sure your initial word or phrase is sufficiently long (minimum 10 characters) and combines all of the principles above to introduce numbers, special characters, and upper and lower case spelling. That’s when you’ll have a safe base password.
The base password I’m going to use for here is the Golden Rule phrase with title case spelling, numbers, and special characters: D20wYWT7D2Y!(^_^)
Note that my base password meets all of the above criteria. It cannot be found in a dictionary, it contains special characters, a mix of upper and lower case letters, it is 17 characters long, and you cannot guess it based on my personal information.
If you are further looking for helpline for resetting your Yahoo mail passwords etc. Just contact our third party Yahoo Customer Service by toll free phone.
Read More Complete Article At – https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/create-strong-password-forget/
- Dynamic Yahoo Related Solutions Are Given By Yahoo Customer Service
- Yahoo Customer Service Number USA
- How to Get 24/7 Yahoo Customer Care Support?
- Troubleshoot Yahoo Mail Glitches With the Help Of Yahoo Customer Service Experts
- Get Detailed Guide Through Experts In Fixing Yahoo Mail Not Working Error
- How To Contact A Representative At Yahoo?
- How Do I Contact Yahoo By Phone ?
- What are the Steps to Add Yahoo Mail to the iOS 11 Mail App?
- What are the Steps to Change Yahoo Mail Privacy Settings?