Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 800c0000, Not Working on Windows Phone?
The Yahoo Mail app is not available for Windows phones at this time or
yahoo mail not working on windows phone. You will need to use the web browser or another Mail app that connects to Yahoo.
How to Fix Yahoo Email Error code 800C0000?
Generally, occur when Email sync no longer working for Yahoo error code 800C0000. It is mostly related to Set Up of Yahoo email application on the mobile device or synchronization of the yahoo email account with the other devices.Synchronization issue between Yahoo Mail and App, IMAP settings of the mobile device, and The causes to appearing this error include using an outdated version of Yahoo Mail Application, etc. So, if you are receiving this error code 800C0000, when you try to sync your email, then don’t worry about it.The blog will guide you very simple steps to fix Yahoo Email Error code 800C0000, so you just need to follow these steps.
Steps For Fixing Yahoo Mail Not Working on Windows Phone issue
Steps to Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 800C0000:-
Step 1:- Check Enable SSL
- You should try to verify SSL which enables in Yahoo mail.
- Signing into Yahoo email account.
- Go to the ‘Settings’ Gear at the top right of the mailbox and choose ‘Mail’ from the given options.
- Go to the ‘General’ tab and check that the box ‘Turn on SSL’ at the bottom to enable it.
- Hit on ‘Ok’ and then ‘Save’ button.
- Now try to sign your Yahoo account.
- You have to Check first the Yahoo Mail Error code 800C0000 is resolved, if not then go to the next step.
Step 2:– Check Connection
Often, the Internet connection disconnects due to some reasons, and then you will need to check your Internet connection. It might be possible that the connections between your Yahoo email accounts have been lost. Then you have to first sing out of your Yahoo account and then log in again.
Step 3:-Verify Your Using Latest Version of Yahoo App
You should know one thing is that Yahoo supports the latest versions of Android and iOS. Make sure that you are using the latest version of Yahoo app.contact your Yahoo tech support team to a discussion about it & solution.Please check the Yahoo Mail Error code 800C0000 is appearing, if not then go to the next step.
Step 4:- Check IMAP Settings of Yahoo Mail
Try to check your Yahoo email IMAP settings, which is correct properly. Actually, IMAP is the best way to connect your Yahoo Mail account to a desktop email client or mobile app.which means everything you do remotely is reflected in your Yahoo Mail account no matter where or how you access it Here are the settings that must configure your email client or app, so check these once again.Incoming Mail (IMAP) Server
Server ‘ imap.mail.yahoo.com
Port ‘ 993
Requires SSL ‘ Yes Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server
Server ‘ smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Port ‘ 465 or 587
Requires SSL ‘ Yes
Requires authentication ‘ Yes Your login info
Email address ‘ Your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Password ‘ Your account’s password
Requires authentication ‘ Yes
- Resolve : How To Change Font Size in Yahoo Mail? Call 1855-515-5559
- My Yahoo Mail not Working on iPhone? Call 1855-515-5559 USA CA
- Fix Yahoo Mail Error Code 800c0000, Not Working on Windows Phone?
- How To Fix Yahoo Mail Temporary Error 475? Contact 1855-515-5559
- Add Your Yahoo Account to Outlook Follow Simple Steps
Нello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this websіte; this weblog ...
Do you! like something super new? Take a look at this site. Only here the choice...
It's truly very difficult in thiѕ active lifе to listen news оn TV, so I only...
- Kathleen Anne Garcia:
To Yahoo Customer Service: Kindly help me recover my yahoo e-mail by logging-...
These are in fact impressivе іdeas in about blogging. You have touched some f...